Here are some steps to helping your student get organized
- Identify student’s organizing style
- Set up their organizing tools and spaces according to that style
- Create a routine that encourages success and life/school balance
Organized students are able to make better grades, experience less frustration and spend less time doing work, allowing for a more balanced life.
Join us for our Facebook Live on August 10, 2021 at 10:00 PST to learn how to better help your student succeed by:
- Identifying their organizing style
- Setting up a space that encourages productivity and success
- Creating a schedule that allows for a balanced life
Have a student that is struggling with organization? Call (909)307-4862 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a complimentary phone consultation to discuss the needs of the student and develop a plan to get them organized for success.